I've used this image before, but it stills makes me giggle :)
We've had this week off and we've one more week to go and it's been very relaxing. Scott & Alec have played out a lot in the warm sun we've had, they've had many water pistol fights & other fun games with children in our close. Sadly today the weather is wet so they've spent the day indoors and we did manage a small trip to our local theatre to see a WWII exhibition from our local area.
I have had a very lazy first week, catching up with sleep, sleep & more sleep, a bit of washing, ironing & socializing too. Oh, almost forgot, we also had a short trip to town & I now have a new mobile phone, so have also been spending time getting used to it.
Tomorrow the boys are off to Scotland with their dad for a week and I am traveling upto Wales for 5 days. It will be the first 'special' holiday that I will be without the boys, it will be strange but as I'll be away too then hopefully it won't feel too strange.
Hope everyone has a happy & wonderful, chocolate filled Easter - I know we all will :-)
love & light to all xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment